Loading...

We found 5,156 Results
Click & drag to scroll 
  • Espírito Santo Basin

    7/19/18
    The Espírito Santo basin is 129,429km2 out of which 117,012 km² is offshore and 12,417 km² is onshore. It extends from Cumuruxatiba basin on the north down to Alto de Vitória, in the Santos basin. This a mature...

  • Escobal

    7/19/18
    Vancouver-based Tahoe Resources' Escobal silver project is located in Guatemala. Escobal hosts indicated resources of some 300Moz silver equivalent and inferred resources of 95.2Moz silver equivalent. It also contains gold,...

  • La Mina Hydro Plant

    7/19/18
    The La Mina hydro plant will be located upstream of the Colbun reservoir in the Maule province and will have an average annual generation of 180GWh. The project would comply with the Kyoto Protocol's clean development...

  • Puesto Guardián concession

    7/19/18
    Covering 622km2, the Puesto Guardián license covers five fields, including four in production. The concession has reserves of 2.9Mb of oil and 7.4Mb in probable reserves. Argentina-focused In July 2014, President Petroleum increased...

  • Incahuasi field

    7/19/18
    Discovered in 2004 and located in the Ipati block, 250km southwest of Santa Cruz in the Andean foothills, the development includes the drilling of three wells (one on the Aquio block and two on the Ipati block), and calls for a gas...

  • Canaguaro Block

    7/19/18
    The 97km2 Canaguaro block is located in the Llanos Orientales basin and is operated by Petrominerales (87.5%), a subsidiary of Pacific Rubiales, while Condor Exploration Inc. holds the remaining 12.5% working interest. The block has...

  • Carabobo 1

    7/19/18
    Carabobo 1 is an onshore project being developed by Petrocarabobo, a joint venture that holds a 40% stake and was originally composed by Repsol (11%), Petronas (11%), ONGC Videsh Limited (11%), Indian Oil Corporation (3.5%) and Oil...

  • Cargill Biodiesel Plant

    7/19/18
    The Cargill soy-based biodiesel project seeks to diversify Brazil's energy matrix by using organic materials. The biodiesel production unit will be attached to an existing Cargill soybean processing plant....