The content has been shared, if you want to share this content with other users click here.
30 November, 2018
Banco do Brasil S.A. (BB), in addition to the Material Fact released on June 26th, 2018 and the Information to the Market dated November 6th, 2018, hereby, informs that BB Seguridade Participações S.A, (BB Seguridade), a company controlled by BB that holds 66.36% of its total shares, concluded, on this date, the restructuring of the partnership between BB Seguros Participações S.A. ("BB Seguros") and MAPFRE Brasil Participações S.A. ("MAPFRE").
2. As a result, all the corporate acts related to the structuring of the partnership between BB Seguros and MAPFRE were concluded.
3. With the completion of the transaction, a capital release is estimated at BB Seguridade in the amount of R$ 2.1 billion, which will be subject to approval by the Board of Directors of BB Seguridade for distribution to shareholders.
4. Also, a positive impact on BB's equity income is estimated at R$ 540 million, considering the position of October 2018.
5. The impacts from the possible extraordinary distribution of dividends to shareholders by BB Seguridade and the positive result of equity income to BB will represent an estimated increase of 18 basis points in the Common Equity Tier I (CET1) and in the Basel Index as of October 2018.
6. Additional facts, deemed important, will be promptly disclosed to the market.
Brasilia (DF), November 30th, 2018.
Daniel Alves Maria
Head of IR