The content has been shared, if you want to share this content with other users click here.
The Executive Committee of the Yacyretá Binational Entity (EBY), in its session held on Thursday at the headquarters of the institution in the city of Buenos Aires, selected the three companies that will compete to integrate the technical office of the Management of the Aña project. What?
These are the companies AF Consult Switzerland LTDA, Intertechnne Consultores SA and Technoproyect SA de CV The offers submitted by each of these companies will be known on Tuesday, April 23, when the opening of envelopes No. 2 takes place in the Argentine capital. corresponding to the International Public Bid No. 691. For the realization of the act, which will take place at 11.00 (Buenos Aires time), those selected were invited to attend.
Once the tender has been defined, the contract signed with the awarded firm will last up to 51 months, according to representatives of the Financial Department.
The technical cabinet or "engineering services and technical assistance" to the Management of the Aña Cuá Project, as it is called in the call for bids, which will be composed of 25 to 30 highly specialized and trained engineers and technicians, will have eight main functions that will be They are detailed below:
- Assistance to the Management, collaborating with the process of integration of the same
- Realization of the executive project of the provisional and definitive civil works
- Permanent representation at the construction site
- Carrying out the revision and approval of the detailed engineering
- Supervision of contracts for civil works and electromechanical supplies
- Programmatic and financial control, management of quality plans, risk management and coordination of interfaces between different contractors
- Training and training
- Technology transfer
It should be noted that initially fourteen companies were interested in the aforementioned tender, nine pre-qualified, seven submitted bids and, finally, three were selected at the meeting of the Executive Committee of the Entity held yesterday, Thursday 11 April.
This EBY release was published using machine translation.